Saturday, September 3, 2011

First Full Week of School

We had a great first week of school at Boger!  I have seen all of the classes at least once and Chorus and Recorder Ensemble Auditions are in full swing.  I feel really great about this year. 
 
This board is in my room this year and each class has their own "Grammy" in honor of this year's theme.  When they come to music class, they are trying to earn stickers to put on their grammy.  The more stickers, the more choices of special activities they can have or other special treats.  But, I don't tell them how many they need for certain things, they just have to keep earning them and then I surprise them with fun stuff!  The kids (and the teachers) are excited about it and responding well!
 
I hope everyone has a great long weekend!  See you Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment