Sunday, November 13, 2011

NCMEA conference

I am happy to say that I am spending four days in Winston-Salem, NC for the annual NCMEA conference.  This is a conference for music educators across the state.  There are so many amazing clinics to go to, performances to hear, and things to see.  I arrived yesterday and spent the afternoon and evening listening to the Middle and High School Honors Chorus rehearsals.  Today Elementary, Middle, and High School Honors Choruses had their performances so I went to all of those.  I also went to a clinic that focused on Elementary Choral Literature and I actual got to sing and read though it.  Awesome!  Then I went shopping at all of the vendors and of course I had to get some stuff for my Beacons!

Tomorrow is a full day of clinics.  I am also going to try to look in on some of the great performances during the day as well.  I'm missing my Beacons, but I know they will be in great hands with Mr. Richards.

No comments:

Post a Comment